Here are some items of Ben Sherman for your perusal:
orange shirt
While shopping at Nordstrom Rack for the first time I was leafing through articles of men's clothing and this orange cotton dress shirt came into the view. Its bright orange color stood out and I had to try it on. I had a white t-shirt on underneath and they weren't as good a match as I'd hope, but ...
While shopping at Nordstrom Rack for the first time I was leafing through articles of men's clothing and this orange cotton dress shirt came into the view. Its bright orange color stood out and I had to try it on. I had a white t-shirt on underneath and they weren't as good a match as I'd hope, but ...
black messenger bag
I've been looking for a black messenger bag for a while but just couldn't find the one I want. What I want is simple: pure black and no conspicuous brand's logo anywhere on it. That's it! You have no idea how hard it is to find a messenger bag that fills these needs. Finally I found this black messe...
I've been looking for a black messenger bag for a while but just couldn't find the one I want. What I want is simple: pure black and no conspicuous brand's logo anywhere on it. That's it! You have no idea how hard it is to find a messenger bag that fills these needs. Finally I found this black messe...

0 comments:
Post a Comment