Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!
H&M White Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits! This is a men's plain white short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can treat this w... More at H&M White Button T-Shirt!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
H&M Black Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced black t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits! This is a men's plain black short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can treat this b... More at H&M Black Button T-Shirt!
Diesel Grey Leather Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of gray sneakers by Diesel I am intrigued by the design! I didn't have any shoes like this. Considering gray shoes go well in many outfits I thought I should get them. So I did. This pair of men's gray fashion sneakers just looks stylish! Period. Gray is one of the neutral color... More at Diesel Grey Leather Fashion Sneakers!
H&M White Woven Bracelet: This men's white woven bracelet is a perfect complement of the brown leather bracelet I got from H&M a while ago. Sometimes I felt that I needed a white counterpart to match my outfit, and there you go! This beautifully woven bracelet has a silver magnet clasp at the ends to connect themselves. You ... More at H&M White Woven Bracelet!
Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment