Black Striped Sweater Dark Blue Jeans White Leather Belt Black Dress Shoes







A simple sweater reinforces your stylish appearance with a white leather belt and a pair of black dress shoes!

Impermeable Platinum Black Grey Striped Sweater: I love striped sweaters, and this black gray striped V-neck sweater seemed a great addition to my wardrobe. So I got it! This is a men's black gray striped V-neck sweater by Impermeable Platinum that is warm and comfortable. This sweater is wonderful with dark blue jeans and black jeans! I've worn t... More at Impermeable Platinum Black Grey Striped Sweater!

Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Black Leather Dress Shoes: I organized a fundraiser and had to wear a formal suit, so I was on the market for a pair of men's dress shoes. In fact dress shoes are a must for almost all formal occasions. Since they are considered formal wear it's fruitless to try and find ones with stylish designs. Instead, I focused mainly on... More at Black Leather Dress Shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment