Blue Striped Shirt White Fashion Sneakers Dark Blue Jeans






Leave out the blue striped shirt to express a casual appearance! The white fashion sneakers reinforce this expression!

Diesel White Leather Slip On Sneakers: When I saw this pair of white leather slip on sneakers I was impressed by its slip on style because it makes wearing SO EASY! I tried the shoes on and they were so comfortable! So I got them. This pair of men's white leather slip on shoes have a few gray stripes and patches. You can wear these white... More at Diesel White Leather Slip On Sneakers!

Zara Blue Striped Casual Shirt: When I first set my eyes upon this Zara blue striped shirt, I immediately recognized it as having a similar style and layout as the EXPRESS fitted military shirt. However, it looks and feels quite a bit more casual than its Express counterpart so I bought it without a second thought. The color of th... More at Zara Blue Striped Casual Shirt!

H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment