Here are some items of Marc Ecko Cut & Sew for your perusal:
gray jacket
When I first saw this jacket I was not particularly impressed. It has a simple design and looks like any other regular jacket. I tried it on and it doesn't look bad, but the regular price was too high to justify the purchase, so I didn't get it. A few weeks passed and I visited the store again. This...
When I first saw this jacket I was not particularly impressed. It has a simple design and looks like any other regular jacket. I tried it on and it doesn't look bad, but the regular price was too high to justify the purchase, so I didn't get it. A few weeks passed and I visited the store again. This...
white shirt
I never wore any shirt like this white floral shirt by Marc Ecko, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out I can turn it into part of fashionable outerwear if I play my clothes right. This men's white shirt has two button chest pockets and tiny black flowers all over it. To achieve the same effect...
I never wore any shirt like this white floral shirt by Marc Ecko, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out I can turn it into part of fashionable outerwear if I play my clothes right. This men's white shirt has two button chest pockets and tiny black flowers all over it. To achieve the same effect...
dark blue sweater
This dark blue half-zip mock neck sweater looks so cool that I got it at a Marc Ecko store as soon as I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on that day and when I tried on the turtleneck sweater it looked awesome! This men's mock neck sweater has two button chest pockets and military looking epaule...
This dark blue half-zip mock neck sweater looks so cool that I got it at a Marc Ecko store as soon as I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on that day and when I tried on the turtleneck sweater it looked awesome! This men's mock neck sweater has two button chest pockets and military looking epaule...
black jacket
When I saw this black jacket by Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, referred to as the bobber jacket, I was drawn to its military design which is both fashionable and modest. Unfortunately the store only had it in small and it was too small for me. Read on to find out how I managed to get this jacket. This jacket ...
When I saw this black jacket by Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, referred to as the bobber jacket, I was drawn to its military design which is both fashionable and modest. Unfortunately the store only had it in small and it was too small for me. Read on to find out how I managed to get this jacket. This jacket ...
dark green t-shirt
Here's an awesome shirt I just got. The Marc Ecko brownish green graphic tee never fails to leave a striking first impression to whoever sets their eyes upon it. The first word that popped into my head when I saw this shirt on display was simply "cool." And it is the colors on this shirt that grabbe...
Here's an awesome shirt I just got. The Marc Ecko brownish green graphic tee never fails to leave a striking first impression to whoever sets their eyes upon it. The first word that popped into my head when I saw this shirt on display was simply "cool." And it is the colors on this shirt that grabbe...

0 comments:
Post a Comment