Orange Hooded Jacket White Graphic Tee Black Shorts Gray Shoes







H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts: This pair of ordinary looking black cargo shorts by H&M has lots of utility to it. It looks tough but feels comfortable, and it has whopping 8 pockets! Since I needed black shorts I picked it up. This men's black cargo shorts includes a black belt which you can easily detach and put it on another pa... More at H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

Abercrombie & Fitch White Moose T-Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch is known for embroidering their big logo on their t-shirts, and I am not a big fan of that. I love their moose though. It gives me a peaceful feeling. Anyway when I saw this white t-shirt I didn't think too much of it. I was wearing a beige long sleeve t-shirt, and I wanted to se... More at Abercrombie & Fitch White Moose T-Shirt!

Abercrombie & Fitch Orange Nylon Hoodie Jacket: The bright orange color of this men's hoodie jacket is so attractive that I had to try it on! It looks very sporty and stylish. Period. I didn't have any jacket of such bright colors, plus it was on sale. So there's no reason not to get it. This orange nylon jacket has two Velcro chest pockets and t... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Orange Nylon Hoodie Jacket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment