This simple outfit can be extremely effective in any casual event, be it a scenic stroll or a gathering of friends and family! The black white webbing belt and shoes greatly complement each other making the outfit more interesting. The star pendant injects spirit in the outfit! Simple yet powerful!
Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!
Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!
Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment