Wearing a white shirt under a purple sweater is the new state of cool! It keeps you warm and makes you look not too casual or informal so you can attend any semi formal occasion!
H&M White Dress Shirt: When I looked in my closet I couldn't find any white dress shirt, so I was looking to buy one. H&M has a variety of clothes and they usually have high quality shirts. Turns out I was right! This slick white dress shirt immediately caught my eyes due to its unique and elegant design. I tried it on an... More at H&M White Dress Shirt!
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!
Club Monaco Blue White Nylon Webbing Ribbon Belt: I was totally attracted to the bright blue color of this webbing ribbon belt. The nylon material makes it shiny and suitable for casual outfits. When it comes to fashion, it wouldn't do to neglect the importance of belts as they do more than just keeping your pants on. Even if your pants fit around ... More at Club Monaco Blue White Nylon Webbing Ribbon Belt!
G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!
Merona Purple V-Neck Sweater: One night when I was shopping at Target I saw these bright colored V-neck sweaters and thought I should pick them up because of chilly weather. So I picked up three and this is one of them. I like the purple color because it goes VERY WELL with white shirt underneath. A popular and fashionable outf... More at Merona Purple V-Neck Sweater!
White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: I have been wearing crew neck t-shirts all my life and one day I learned about the existence of v-neck t-shirts. In fact that's when I learned of the different styles of t-shirts. So one day I was browsing Banana Republic's site and found a deal on long sleeve v-neck t-shirts: buy 3 get 25% off. So ... More at White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment