Sky Blue Blazer Purple Striped Sweater White Leather Belt Black Leather Shoes









The light blue blazer pairs well with the purple blue striped sweater!

Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: Turns out it's EXTREMELY hard to find a men's plain long sleeve v-neck T-shirt. When I came across this T-shirt on the Banana Republic website I didn't hesitate to place the order although it's a little pricey! This is a plain long sleeve V-neck undershirt and can be used as a T-Shirt. Weather permi... More at Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

Zara Blue Purple Gray Striped V-Neck Sweater: When I saw this V-neck striped sweater I really liked it! It has stripes of various colors including blue, purple, and gray, all in different tones. This men's V-neck sweater has stripes running all over it. They include dark blue, dark purple, dark gray, light blue, light purple, light gray colors.... More at Zara Blue Purple Gray Striped V-Neck Sweater!

Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

Black Leather Dress Shoes: I organized a fundraiser and had to wear a formal suit, so I was on the market for a pair of men's dress shoes. In fact dress shoes are a must for almost all formal occasions. Since they are considered formal wear it's fruitless to try and find ones with stylish designs. Instead, I focused mainly on... More at Black Leather Dress Shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment