Structure

I picked up two long sleeve T-shirts at Sears by Structure and I really like them. They contain spandex in them to make them much more flexible and comfortable than their pure cotton counterparts.

Here are some items of Structure for your perusal:

black t-shirt
Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt
Before I bought this black crew neck T-shirt I thought "How hard can it be to find a black long-sleeve t-shirt?" Was I totally and miserably wrong! It is EXTREMELY hard to find a plain black long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt that can be worn alone or used as an undershirt. I went to Macy's, Nordstrom, T...
white t-shirt
Plain White Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt
So I bought a black long sleeve crew neck t-shirt the other day while I was seriously searching for a dependable men's long sleeve shirt in plain black. At the same time I was also looking into another color, specifically white, to see how well it stacks against the black one. Even though it's the s...

0 comments:

Post a Comment