Target

Target is one of my favorite stores. Its men's clothing section may not contain the the most fashionable garments but they have lots of basic items such as plain white crew neck T-shirts and low cut socks, at attractive prices. Most stylish outfits need such plain undershirts or T-shirts in them and Target is a great place to stock on them.

Target carries several brands including Merona, Liquid Blue, Mossimo Supply Co., Levi's!

Here are some items of brands carried by Target for your perusal:

white polo
Merona White Polo Shirt
I needed a white polo shirt so I got one at Target! This is a men's plain white polo shirt. White is such a versatile color that you don't need fancy imaginations to match it well with your outfit. This white polo is great with a brown leather belt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of gray shoe...
dark blue shirt
Abercrombie & Fitch Black Checkered Shirt
When I took a look at my wardrobe, I noticed that the majority of my shirts are monochromatic. Some of which have design patterns limited to the front area. It would be nice to wear something else once in a while, something with a different style that combines both the color and the pattern and appl...
white swim trunks
Merona White Floral Swim Shorts
Right before I took the trip to Monterey on the Memorial weekend I realized I didn't have swim trunks so I went to a local Target store and picked up a pair. I picked up another pair which is the white floral swim trunks shown in the photo. They were originally for a friend of mine who's also on the...
blue shoes
Black Blue Flip Flops
I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors.
orange sweater
Merona Orange V-Neck Sweater
One night when I was shopping at Target I saw these bright colored V-neck sweaters and thought I should pick them up because of chilly weather. So I picked up three and this is one of them. I like the orange color because it goes VERY WELL with white shirt underneath. This orange V-neck sweater is n...
blue swim trunks
Merona Blue Floral Swim Trunks
Right before I took the trip to Monterey on the Memorial long weekend I asked myself whether I had a pair of swim trunks. The answer was no. So I unhurriedly drove to a local Target store and picked up the blue floral swim trunks by Merona. I like the color of the swim shorts because it goes very we...
purple sweater
Merona Purple V-Neck Sweater
One night when I was shopping at Target I saw these bright colored V-neck sweaters and thought I should pick them up because of chilly weather. So I picked up three and this is one of them. I like the purple color because it goes VERY WELL with white shirt underneath. A popular and fashionable outf...
pink shirt
Merona Pink Striped Shirt
I thought this pink casual shirt looks good so I got it. This is a men's pink striped long sleeve shirt. This pink button down shirt looks great with dark blue jeans and a blue blazer. I sometimes put on a purple sweater over the shirt because purple looks great with pink! As an alternative you can ...
brown t-shirt
Liquid Blue Brown Eagle T-Shirt
It's not easy for me to find a men's t-shirt with designs I like, and I am not a big fan of pattern heavy shirts. When I noticed this brown eagle t-shirt by Liquid Blue at Target I took a closer look at it. While the image of an eagle on the chest looked pretty cool it was a tad too big for my taste...
purple t-shirt
Mossimo Purple Long Sleeve T-Shirt
I wanted to get a long sleeve t-shirt of a colorful color to expand my outfit options. So I picked up this purple t-shirt at Target. This is a men's plain purple long sleeve T-shirt. This purple T-shirt looks great with white pants! Then I'd put on a blue blazer because purple looks great with blue,...
white t-shirt
Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt
I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e...
black t-shirt
Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt
I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl...
dark blue jeans
Levi
This pair of jeans means a lot to me. It is the FIRST pair of boot cut jeans I bought after hearing about it and trying it on and liking it a lot. Before then I was wearing straight jeans and NEVER knew there's any difference in the styles of jeans. I didn't have any fashion sense and I am glad I ha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment