White Floral Shirt White Leather Belt White Shoes Gray Jeans







Wearing just this white floral shirt alone makes you look charming but perhaps a bit flippant, which is perfect for a wild occasion such as clubbing. To tone it down simply wear a white undershirt!

Diesel White Leather Slip On Sneakers: When I saw this pair of white leather slip on sneakers I was impressed by its slip on style because it makes wearing SO EASY! I tried the shoes on and they were so comfortable! So I got them. This pair of men's white leather slip on shoes have a few gray stripes and patches. You can wear these white... More at Diesel White Leather Slip On Sneakers!

Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!

G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans: I love jeans. They are comfortable, they fit well, and they look good. But I've wondered why the majority of jeans are always centered around blue - all kinds of blues. It's a great color for sure but having a bit of color variety wouldn't hurt. So when I saw this G by GUESS bristol low bootcut jean... More at G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans!

Marc Ecko White Floral Shirt: I never wore any shirt like this white floral shirt by Marc Ecko, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out I can turn it into part of fashionable outerwear if I play my clothes right. This men's white shirt has two button chest pockets and tiny black flowers all over it. To achieve the same effect... More at Marc Ecko White Floral Shirt!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment