White Vest Beige T-Shirt Brown Leather Belt Dark Blue Jeans Brown Sneakers








The white zip mock vest paired with the beige T-shirt is sure to capture attention!

American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

G By Guess Wickham Mock Turtleneck Vest: I never wore a vest before I got this turtleneck vest by G By Guess because it just never occurred to me how good it'd look on me. However later I found out that having a vest or two in your wardrobe adds plenty more options to your fashion choices because you can incorporate it in virtually any out... More at G By Guess Wickham Mock Turtleneck Vest!

Sonoma Beige Long Sleeve T-Shirt: I saw this beige long sleeve t-shirt at Kohl's on a mannequin underneath a brown graphic tee, and they looked so good together that I asked the store clerk to take them off so I can purchase them. This tops' combination is a style where you wear a long sleeve T-shirt underneath a short sleeve T-shir... More at Sonoma Beige Long Sleeve T-Shirt!

Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: This pair of jeans means a lot to me. It is the FIRST pair of boot cut jeans I bought after hearing about it and trying it on and liking it a lot. Before then I was wearing straight jeans and NEVER knew there's any difference in the styles of jeans. I didn't have any fashion sense and I am glad I ha... More at Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers: This pair of brown sneakers by Polo Ralph Lauren is the latest addition to my shoe racks, and for good reasons. Officially called Polo Ralph Lauren Giles sneakers they are casual and stylish and comfortable to wear. After I tried them on I immediately decided to get them. The price isn't impressivel... More at Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment