Anchor Blue Blue Short Sleeve T-Shirt: This blue short sleeve t-shirt here from Anchor Blue reminds me of summer, ocean, beach, surfing... stuff that brightens your day so to speak. When I first tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror, I somehow felt slightly more energetic about my new appearance. Colors such as this is a big dri... More at Anchor Blue Blue Short Sleeve T-Shirt!
Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!
Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!
G By Guess Wickham Mock Turtleneck Vest: I never wore a vest before I got this turtleneck vest by G By Guess because it just never occurred to me how good it'd look on me. However later I found out that having a vest or two in your wardrobe adds plenty more options to your fashion choices because you can incorporate it in virtually any out... More at G By Guess Wickham Mock Turtleneck Vest!
Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet: I had several black bracelets but didn't have any silver ones, so when I came across this sterling silver link chain charm bracelet I bought it right away! I am sure it looks great with many outfits. This is a men's silver link chain bracelet. Nothing less and nothing more. They come in slightly dif... More at Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet!
Club Monaco Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt: At a Club Monaco store this grey long sleeve crew neck T-shirt looks like there's nothing special about it, but I immediately liked it because of its soft feel and ultra high quality. Indeed Club Monaco is known for its clothes' quality and I trust it very much. Plus it was on sale for only $9! I al... More at Club Monaco Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment