Zara

Zara is one of the largest international fashion companies. Their men''s apparel is especially stylish and fits very well.

Here are some items of Zara for your perusal:

dark blue jacket
Zara Dark Blue Polyester Nylon Jacket
This dark blue nylon jacket is very distinct from other jackets hanging on the racks at the Zara store. Its shiny exterior caught my eyes, and I tried it on. I happened to have on an orange long sleeve t-shirt, and they match greatly. It looks very stylish and the waistband fits perfectly. I didn't ...
black jacket
Zara Black Perforated Polyester Nylon Jacket
This black perforated nylon jacket by Zara was sitting quietly on the shelf when I glanced at it and got drawn to its perforated polyester exterior. It has a perforated nylon patch on its elbows as well, giving it a very unique appearance. I had never seen any jacket as unique as this one. I tried i...
blue shirt
Zara Blue Striped Casual Shirt
When I first set my eyes upon this Zara blue striped shirt, I immediately recognized it as having a similar style and layout as the EXPRESS fitted military shirt. However, it looks and feels quite a bit more casual than its Express counterpart so I bought it without a second thought. The color of th...
gray sweater
Zara Blue Purple Gray Striped V-Neck Sweater
When I saw this V-neck striped sweater I really liked it! It has stripes of various colors including blue, purple, and gray, all in different tones. This men's V-neck sweater has stripes running all over it. They include dark blue, dark purple, dark gray, light blue, light purple, light gray colors....
red shirt
Zara Red Striped Casual Shirt
This red striped casual shirt didn't look particularly attractive when it was hanging on the racks at a Zara store. Somehow my guts told me to try it on so I did. I think it's because of the stylish tabs halfway on the sleeves. I tried it on and when the sleeves were rolled down it looked alright, b...
dark gray pants
Zara Dark Grey Silk Dress Pants
I love this glittering dark gray silk dress pants!! And I was happy to buy it to match the dark gray dress jacket so I could wear them for a wedding. This pair of gray dress pants is made partly of silk which makes it look glittering and stylish! Another special thing about it is that it has thin th...
dark gray jacket
Zara Dark Grey Silk Suit Jacket
I had to buy a suit to attend a wedding, so I was shopping at Zara and saw this dark gray silk suit jacket along with the suit pants and I like them both a lot. So I got them! This men's dark grey silk suit jacket has only one button and it looks glittering because it's made of silk and cotton! The ...
black jacket
Zara Black Leather Jacket
I had never worn a leather jacket before, and somehow this black leather jacket looked very attractive when I was shopping at Zara. First I put on large and it looks fine. Then I tried the medium size one and it looks very DIFFERENT! I looked like I am some hard core motorcycle rider who has hundred...

0 comments:

Post a Comment