Black Vest Pink Graphic Tee









This outfit adds bright colors to any gathering you are at. The pink T-shirt and pink shoes match well and pink goes PERFECTLY with black. Show off your style at any casual occasion!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt: Before I bought this black crew neck T-shirt I thought "How hard can it be to find a black long-sleeve t-shirt?" Was I totally and miserably wrong! It is EXTREMELY hard to find a plain black long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt that can be worn alone or used as an undershirt. I went to Macy's, Nordstrom, T... More at Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt!

Converse All Star Pink Shoes: Can you believe I got this pair of Converse All Star shoes for a measly cost $19.99? I didn't want to get it at first because I thought pink is a little girly even though the color could go well with many garments. Then I thought I'd give it a try. I like its casual, unpretentious style, and they fi... More at Converse All Star Pink Shoes!

H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!

G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!

H&M Brown Cotton Belt: This brown cotton belt came to my rescue as I needed a brownish colored casual belt. I immediately liked it for its simple design and thickness. When I put it on the buckle secured the belt tightly so one end wouldn't slide out like some of casual belts would. It is a brown belt with a white line ru... More at H&M Brown Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment