Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit H&M homepage / H&M store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit H&M homepage / H&M store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 6/5/10
Price: $69.95
Size: 38
Color: light blue
Material: shell: cotton; lining: polyester
Style: long sleeve,two button
Wash Instruction: dry clean only
Dry Instruction: dry clean only
I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments!
Questions? Let me know!
H&M
Date of Purchase: 6/5/10
Price: $69.95
Size: 38
Color: light blue
Material: shell: cotton; lining: polyester
Style: long sleeve,two button
Wash Instruction: dry clean only
Dry Instruction: dry clean only
I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments!
Questions? Let me know!
This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button closure and two waist pockets. Each sleeve has four cuff buttons. One thing worth noting is that on both the lapel and the cuff buttons there are red threads. Fortunately red goes well with light blue so I am happy with them. For a blazer at this price the cutting and threading are quite exquisite.
Questions? Let me know!
Questions? Let me know!
This blazer goes well with blue jeans and grey jeans.
I really like this blue jacket for its stylish feel and I wear it all the time. Plus it provides warmth so it's perfect for a breezy evening gathering. I remember distinctly I had this jacket on when doing grocery shopping and a couple of people stared at me for a moment. I hope they did that because of how nice the blazer looks!!
Sample Outfits:
light blue jeans + silver pendant + white shoes + black belt + plain white t-shirt + light blue jacket + light blue t-shirt
black shoes + plain white shirt + black belt + white pants + light blue jacket + dark blue tie
silver pendant + black shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + light blue jacket + black t-shirt
red shirt + black shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + light blue jacket
white swim trunks + blue flip flops + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + light blue jacket
silver pendant + white tank vest + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white tank vest + light blue jacket + silver bracelet
silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + light blue jacket
light blue jeans + white shirt + white shoes + blue belt + light blue jacket
Questions? Let me know!
I really like this blue jacket for its stylish feel and I wear it all the time. Plus it provides warmth so it's perfect for a breezy evening gathering. I remember distinctly I had this jacket on when doing grocery shopping and a couple of people stared at me for a moment. I hope they did that because of how nice the blazer looks!!
Sample Outfits:
light blue jeans + silver pendant + white shoes + black belt + plain white t-shirt + light blue jacket + light blue t-shirt
black shoes + plain white shirt + black belt + white pants + light blue jacket + dark blue tie
silver pendant + black shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + light blue jacket + black t-shirt
red shirt + black shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + light blue jacket
white swim trunks + blue flip flops + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + light blue jacket
silver pendant + white tank vest + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white tank vest + light blue jacket + silver bracelet
silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + light blue jacket
light blue jeans + white shirt + white shoes + blue belt + light blue jacket
Questions? Let me know!

7 comments:
How do I get my hands on this? I love it~!!!
I found one here. Looks exactly the same and has better cutting than my blazer. Take advantage of the sale right now!
'Campaign' has an unreal blazer that looks like the one above.
campaign? can you link me???
What is campaign?
anyone know where to get this in uk?
You can order it on Amazon here and have it ship to UK :)
Post a Comment