Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit H&M homepage / H&M store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit H&M homepage / H&M store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 6/4/10
Price: $5.95
Color: white
Material: leather
Style: braided
This men's white woven bracelet is a perfect complement of the brown leather bracelet I got from H&M a while ago. Sometimes I felt that I needed a white counterpart to match my outfit, and there you go!
Questions? Let me know!
H&M
Date of Purchase: 6/4/10
Price: $5.95
Color: white
Material: leather
Style: braided
This men's white woven bracelet is a perfect complement of the brown leather bracelet I got from H&M a while ago. Sometimes I felt that I needed a white counterpart to match my outfit, and there you go!
Questions? Let me know!
This beautifully woven bracelet has a silver magnet clasp at the ends to connect themselves. You can wear it with the magnet clasp on the outside of your arm or inside. Either way is good.
Questions? Let me know!
Questions? Let me know!
You can wear the white woven wristband in any outfit. To make it most effective wear white shoes or tops to bottoms to match the wristband.
I usually wear the bracelet when I am just wearing a T-shirt. The accessory would add some spice to the otherwise simple outfit.
Sample Outfits:
light blue jeans + silver pendant + white shoes + black belt + plain white t-shirt + white vest + white bracelet + light blue t-shirt
silver pendant + white tank vest + black belt + white pants + gray sweater + gray shoes + light blue t-shirt + white bracelet
brown shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + yellow polo + white bracelet
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + white tank vest + black vest + white bracelet
silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + dark blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + gray shoes + white bracelet + black belt
white shoes + silver ring + white pants + plain pink polo + white bracelet + gray belt
brown shoes + orange t-shirt + silver pendant + silver ring + black belt + white pants + white vest + white bracelet
white swim trunks + blue flip flops + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + white bracelet
Questions? Let me know!
I usually wear the bracelet when I am just wearing a T-shirt. The accessory would add some spice to the otherwise simple outfit.
Sample Outfits:
light blue jeans + silver pendant + white shoes + black belt + plain white t-shirt + white vest + white bracelet + light blue t-shirt
silver pendant + white tank vest + black belt + white pants + gray sweater + gray shoes + light blue t-shirt + white bracelet
brown shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + yellow polo + white bracelet
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + white tank vest + black vest + white bracelet
silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + dark blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + gray shoes + white bracelet + black belt
white shoes + silver ring + white pants + plain pink polo + white bracelet + gray belt
brown shoes + orange t-shirt + silver pendant + silver ring + black belt + white pants + white vest + white bracelet
white swim trunks + blue flip flops + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + white bracelet
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment