Black Checkered Shirt Black Vest Dark Blue Jeans Gray Shoes










H&M Black Checkered Shirt: When I saw this black checkered plaid shirt I immediately liked it! I knew it would make a great casual shirt as well as a dress shirt, and it sure does! This men's black checkered shirt has plaid pattern in a stylish way. The black and white colors are surprisingly vibrant and vivid! It is light in... More at H&M Black Checkered Shirt!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!

G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!

G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!

American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: First of all I'd like to say American Eagle Outfitters really impresses me with their high quality jeans. Not only do they have almost every conceivable size of jeans they have a wide selection of jean styles! This pair of jeans is actually low rise boot cut, which falls under boot cut jeans. Low ri... More at American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

2 comments:

By Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 8:10 AM

I love those jeans, I want to get my boyfriend a pair for his birthday, how much were they?

By M July 13, 2010 at 9:08 AM

They are less than $40! Just click on their photo and you'll see details about the jeans.

Post a Comment