Black Dress Shirt White Leather Belt Black Dress Shoes









Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: Turns out it's EXTREMELY hard to find a men's plain long sleeve v-neck T-shirt. When I came across this T-shirt on the Banana Republic website I didn't hesitate to place the order although it's a little pricey! This is a plain long sleeve V-neck undershirt and can be used as a T-Shirt. Weather permi... More at Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Armani Exchange Black Dress Shirt: One thing I really like about men's dress shirts is that they are wonderfully versatile. You can wear one for any occasions, formal or casual, and look good in it. I got this black dress shirt from Armani Exchange and I am more than pleased with it for its SUPERB quality and beautiful shiny fabric. ... More at Armani Exchange Black Dress Shirt!

Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: This pair of jeans means a lot to me. It is the FIRST pair of boot cut jeans I bought after hearing about it and trying it on and liking it a lot. Before then I was wearing straight jeans and NEVER knew there's any difference in the styles of jeans. I didn't have any fashion sense and I am glad I ha... More at Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Black Leather Dress Shoes: I organized a fundraiser and had to wear a formal suit, so I was on the market for a pair of men's dress shoes. In fact dress shoes are a must for almost all formal occasions. Since they are considered formal wear it's fruitless to try and find ones with stylish designs. Instead, I focused mainly on... More at Black Leather Dress Shoes!

2 comments:

By Formal Shirts July 9, 2010 at 3:12 AM

That's a great look. A man's gotta have a good black shirt in his wardrobe. As you say, it's such a versatile item, and with the right outfit, always in style.

By Mauro Tozzi July 9, 2010 at 5:32 AM

Black shirts... everyone has it, its classic and is nice to wear for every occasion

Post a Comment