Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: Turns out it's EXTREMELY hard to find a men's plain long sleeve v-neck T-shirt. When I came across this T-shirt on the Banana Republic website I didn't hesitate to place the order although it's a little pricey! This is a plain long sleeve V-neck undershirt and can be used as a T-Shirt. Weather permi... More at Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!
American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!
G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!
G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans: I love jeans. They are comfortable, they fit well, and they look good. But I've wondered why the majority of jeans are always centered around blue - all kinds of blues. It's a great color for sure but having a bit of color variety wouldn't hurt. So when I saw this G by GUESS bristol low bootcut jean... More at G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans!
H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet: I never thought about wearing a bracelet before, but my friend encouraged me to try this brown braided leather bracelet on when we were at an H&M store. It fit well and it's not too flashy. If it was flashy I probably would've backed out. My friend began to tell me how this accessory would look grea... More at H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet!
G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!

0 comments:
Post a Comment