Marc Ecko Grey Track Jacket With Orange Zipper: When I first saw this jacket I was not particularly impressed. It has a simple design and looks like any other regular jacket. I tried it on and it doesn't look bad, but the regular price was too high to justify the purchase, so I didn't get it. A few weeks passed and I visited the store again. This... More at Marc Ecko Grey Track Jacket With Orange Zipper!
True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!
Express White Belted Cargo Shorts: As summer approaches, it's time to replace those long pants with your favorite shorts. I have just recently discovered a pair of shorts I find so agreeable that it has quickly become a top favorite of mine. The belted cargo shorts from EXPRESS are my shorts of choice when it comes to summertime simp... More at Express White Belted Cargo Shorts!
G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!
White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: I have been wearing crew neck t-shirts all my life and one day I learned about the existence of v-neck t-shirts. In fact that's when I learned of the different styles of t-shirts. So one day I was browsing Banana Republic's site and found a deal on long sleeve v-neck t-shirts: buy 3 get 25% off. So ... More at White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment