Blue Button T-Shirt Gray Belt Black Shorts Blue Shoes









H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts: This pair of ordinary looking black cargo shorts by H&M has lots of utility to it. It looks tough but feels comfortable, and it has whopping 8 pockets! Since I needed black shorts I picked it up. This men's black cargo shorts includes a black belt which you can easily detach and put it on another pa... More at H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

H&M White Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits! This is a men's plain white short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can treat this w... More at H&M White Button T-Shirt!

Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of blue fashion sneakers at a Nordstrom Rack store I thought they are special! I thought they'd look great with my blue jackets, so I got them. This pair of men's blue sneakers has red lines on the sides of the soles which is smart because blue and red look great together! These... More at Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers!

H&M Royal Blue Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced royal blue t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match in my outfits! This is a men's solid royal blue short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can trea... More at H&M Royal Blue Button T-Shirt!

Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment