Blue goes well with pink, so wearing this blue graphic tee on top of a pink T-shirt is a great match! You can use any blue graphic tee as long as its graphic design isn't too showy.
H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts: This pair of ordinary looking black cargo shorts by H&M has lots of utility to it. It looks tough but feels comfortable, and it has whopping 8 pockets! Since I needed black shorts I picked it up. This men's black cargo shorts includes a black belt which you can easily detach and put it on another pa... More at H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts!
H&M Black Cotton Belt: This black cotton belt comes with the black cargo shorts. What a deal! This is a men's black cargo belt. It has a rough appearance and a simple steel buckle. I usually wear this black cotton belt with the black cargo shorts, but sometimes I wear it with the white shorts. I usually wear this belt wit... More at H&M Black Cotton Belt!
Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of blue fashion sneakers at a Nordstrom Rack store I thought they are special! I thought they'd look great with my blue jackets, so I got them. This pair of men's blue sneakers has red lines on the sides of the soles which is smart because blue and red look great together! These... More at Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers!
American Eagle Outfitters Blue Question Mark Graphic T-Shirt: This blue short sleeve t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters is a great way to express yourself at a bargain price. The design may be plain at first glance (and it is), but the shirt's primary red and blue colors create an interesting contrast between warm and cool. I am also fond of how it gives o... More at American Eagle Outfitters Blue Question Mark Graphic T-Shirt!
H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!

0 comments:
Post a Comment