Blue Blazer Pink Graphic Tee White Belt White Pants White Shoes









G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment