Purple goes GREAT with light blue. The purple T-shirt is perfect with the light blue blazer. The mostly white bottoms complement the tops well too!
G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Mossimo Purple Long Sleeve T-Shirt: I wanted to get a long sleeve t-shirt of a colorful color to expand my outfit options. So I picked up this purple t-shirt at Target. This is a men's plain purple long sleeve T-shirt. This purple T-shirt looks great with white pants! Then I'd put on a blue blazer because purple looks great with blue,... More at Mossimo Purple Long Sleeve T-Shirt!
Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

0 comments:
Post a Comment