Blue Blazer White Dress Shirt White Shoes Gold Webbing Belt








Club Monaco Gold Striped Webbing Belt: I got this gold grey striped webbing belt along with its black white striped belt at a Club Monaco store and they are among the best men's accessory purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make them one of a kind. This men's ribbon belt is mainly yellowish gold with a grey stri... More at Club Monaco Gold Striped Webbing Belt!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

J. Crew White Tuxedo Shirt: At the J. Crew store at the Stanford Shopping Center I saw this white tuxedo shirt lying quietly on the shelf. I never wore a tuxedo shirt before so I decided to give it a try. Plus this shirt is on super sale for less than $40 J. Crew's clothes are very high quality and usually pricey but this whit... More at J. Crew White Tuxedo Shirt!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment