Brown Graphic Tee Beige T-Shirt Brown Leather Belt Brown Sneakers









Liquid Blue Brown Eagle T-Shirt: It's not easy for me to find a men's t-shirt with designs I like, and I am not a big fan of pattern heavy shirts. When I noticed this brown eagle t-shirt by Liquid Blue at Target I took a closer look at it. While the image of an eagle on the chest looked pretty cool it was a tad too big for my taste... More at Liquid Blue Brown Eagle T-Shirt!

American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Sonoma Beige Long Sleeve T-Shirt: I saw this beige long sleeve t-shirt at Kohl's on a mannequin underneath a brown graphic tee, and they looked so good together that I asked the store clerk to take them off so I can purchase them. This tops' combination is a style where you wear a long sleeve T-shirt underneath a short sleeve T-shir... More at Sonoma Beige Long Sleeve T-Shirt!

Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers: This pair of brown sneakers by Polo Ralph Lauren is the latest addition to my shoe racks, and for good reasons. Officially called Polo Ralph Lauren Giles sneakers they are casual and stylish and comfortable to wear. After I tried them on I immediately decided to get them. The price isn't impressivel... More at Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment