The dark blue polyester jacket and the matching blue fashion sneakers put you in the spotlight!
Zara Dark Blue Polyester Nylon Jacket: This dark blue nylon jacket is very distinct from other jackets hanging on the racks at the Zara store. Its shiny exterior caught my eyes, and I tried it on. I happened to have on an orange long sleeve t-shirt, and they match greatly. It looks very stylish and the waistband fits perfectly. I didn't ... More at Zara Dark Blue Polyester Nylon Jacket!
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!
Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of blue fashion sneakers at a Nordstrom Rack store I thought they are special! I thought they'd look great with my blue jackets, so I got them. This pair of men's blue sneakers has red lines on the sides of the soles which is smart because blue and red look great together! These... More at Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!
H&M Light Blue Graphic Tee: This light blue graphic tee was showcased on a mannequin and I immediately liked it when i saw it. The light blue color is just right and it feels so natural. The graphic on it occupies a big area but the color and design are modest at best, which is my style. Not having many light blue graphic T-sh... More at H&M Light Blue Graphic Tee!

0 comments:
Post a Comment