Orange Graphic Tee Light Blue Jeans Gray Shoes White Belt










True Religion Dark Brown Orange Shoes: I was impressed by the design of these brown orange sneakers due to its matching colors - brown and orange. They make it easy to match with your outfit, and brown and orange are GREAT together! This pair of men's dark brown shoes has orange shoelaces and orange insole and an orange stripe around the... More at True Religion Dark Brown Orange Shoes!

H&M Orange Graphic Tee: This orange graphic tee was being showcased at an H&M store, and it looks very attractive with the underlying light colored shirt. I am not a big fan of a t-shirt that has a complicated pattern on it, and this one looks pretty light and simple. Also the orange color is very natural and pleasant. So ... More at H&M Orange Graphic Tee!

H&M White Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits! This is a men's plain white short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can treat this w... More at H&M White Button T-Shirt!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!

H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet: I never thought about wearing a bracelet before, but my friend encouraged me to try this brown braided leather bracelet on when we were at an H&M store. It fit well and it's not too flashy. If it was flashy I probably would've backed out. My friend began to tell me how this accessory would look grea... More at H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment