One day I wore this outfit to work and my colleague was like, "Could you tighten your tie? It's loose?" This playful graphic tee really brings fun wherever your feet set! The dark blue checked casual shirt just adds icing to the cake.
Abercrombie & Fitch Grey Tie T-Shirt: This here is a pretty interesting looking t-shirt. The Abercrombie & Fitch Dix Range tie t-shirt is something that drew my attention while I went clothes shopping the other day. From a distance it looks just like a real tie, albeit a flat and non-moving one at that. I purchased it with the intention... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Grey Tie T-Shirt!
Abercrombie & Fitch Black Checkered Shirt: When I took a look at my wardrobe, I noticed that the majority of my shirts are monochromatic. Some of which have design patterns limited to the front area. It would be nice to wear something else once in a while, something with a different style that combines both the color and the pattern and appl... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Black Checkered Shirt!
Converse All Star Blue Shoes: I needed new shoes when I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack and this pair of Converse All Star blue shoes is just what I need. It doesn't have much design to it but it's just such a classic that can go in virtually any casual outfit, not to mention it makes you look YOUNG! With canvas upper, cap toe an... More at Converse All Star Blue Shoes!
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Hollister Beige Long Sleeve T-Shirt: This beige long sleeve t-shirt by Hollister feels soft and high quality. I tried it on and it's very comfortable. I immediately thought of possible short sleeve T-shirts I can wear on top of it and there are a lot. Since it's so versatile I bought it. This t-shirt has a simple design: It has a small... More at Hollister Beige Long Sleeve T-Shirt!
American Eagle White Cotton Belt: While shopping at an American Eagle Outfitters store I saw this white cotton belt hanging among other ordinary looking belts. I was drawn to it by its cotton material. I always wore a leather belt and never had a cotton belt before. So I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on, so this belt did not ... More at American Eagle White Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment