This playful outfit makes you shine in summer! The bright color of pink brought forth by the graphic tee and the canvas sneakers brightens up everyone around you! Black goes especially well with black, so the layering of pink and black adds much to the fashion score of this great summer outfit!
American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Converse All Star Pink Shoes: Can you believe I got this pair of Converse All Star shoes for a measly cost $19.99? I didn't want to get it at first because I thought pink is a little girly even though the color could go well with many garments. Then I thought I'd give it a try. I like its casual, unpretentious style, and they fi... More at Converse All Star Pink Shoes!
H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!
Club Monaco Black Striped T-Shirt: I like this black striped long sleeve T-shirt at a Club Monaco store. This is a men's black striped long sleeve T-shirt that has black and white stripes running across the front and the back. There's a small chest pocket which adds some utility to this T-shirt. This black striped T-shirt goes great ... More at Club Monaco Black Striped T-Shirt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment