American Eagle Black River Graphic Tee: I saw this black graphic tee in the clearance at an American Eagle Outfitters store and immediately took it to the fitting room to try it on because I needed black graphic tees to go with my vests and jackets. This graphic tee seemed just right so I got it! This men's T-shirt has a large graphic in ... More at American Eagle Black River Graphic Tee!
Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!
G By Guess Black Parlament Jacket: Now here is a sleek looking piece of clothing. The parlament jacket from G by GUESS is stylish but not flashy. The design's emphasis on a neutral color tone is evident and as such the colors of this jacket are limited to shades of gray. What this jacket has that caught my attention is the unusual be... More at G By Guess Black Parlament Jacket!
Diesel Grey Leather Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of gray sneakers by Diesel I am intrigued by the design! I didn't have any shoes like this. Considering gray shoes go well in many outfits I thought I should get them. So I did. This pair of men's gray fashion sneakers just looks stylish! Period. Gray is one of the neutral color... More at Diesel Grey Leather Fashion Sneakers!
American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: First of all I'd like to say American Eagle Outfitters really impresses me with their high quality jeans. Not only do they have almost every conceivable size of jeans they have a wide selection of jean styles! This pair of jeans is actually low rise boot cut, which falls under boot cut jeans. Low ri... More at American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment