White T-Shirt White Floral Swim Trunks Blue Sandals







This is obviously what you'd wear at a beach! The white floral swim trunks match the blue flip flops quite well. The silver ring pendant as well as the white woven bracelet do a great job at enhancing the outfit!

Merona White Floral Swim Shorts: Right before I took the trip to Monterey on the Memorial weekend I realized I didn't have swim trunks so I went to a local Target store and picked up a pair. I picked up another pair which is the white floral swim trunks shown in the photo. They were originally for a friend of mine who's also on the... More at Merona White Floral Swim Shorts!

Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!

Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!

Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!

H&M White Woven Bracelet: This men's white woven bracelet is a perfect complement of the brown leather bracelet I got from H&M a while ago. Sometimes I felt that I needed a white counterpart to match my outfit, and there you go! This beautifully woven bracelet has a silver magnet clasp at the ends to connect themselves. You ... More at H&M White Woven Bracelet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment