Here are some items of Benetton for your perusal:
purple sweater
When I first laid my eyes on this purple sweater I thought to myself, "What a special sweater!" The purple color runs across the sweater in a gradient manner from light to dark from neck to hem. Given the low price I immediately purchased it! This men's purple v-neck sweater has purple running acros...
When I first laid my eyes on this purple sweater I thought to myself, "What a special sweater!" The purple color runs across the sweater in a gradient manner from light to dark from neck to hem. Given the low price I immediately purchased it! This men's purple v-neck sweater has purple running acros...
black t-shirt
When I saw this black graphic tee by Benetton I immediately wanted to buy it because it looks so special! This men's short sleeve crew neck graphic T-shirt as these words "Bold as Love" printed in big font in a different shade of black in the front. I cannot really tell the material it uses to do th...
When I saw this black graphic tee by Benetton I immediately wanted to buy it because it looks so special! This men's short sleeve crew neck graphic T-shirt as these words "Bold as Love" printed in big font in a different shade of black in the front. I cannot really tell the material it uses to do th...

0 comments:
Post a Comment