Sky Blue Blazer Red Checkered Shirt Dark Blue Jeans Black Converse Shoes








Club Monaco Red Checkered Shirt: Having a good mix of colors in the wardrobe offers more options to your everyday attire and definitely helps spice things up. It was for this reason that I went to Valley Fair to find some shirts with colored pattern and this got my attention. This Club Monaco red checkered shirt is a great casual s... More at Club Monaco Red Checkered Shirt!

Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment