Black Vest Orange Graphic Tee Brown Cotton Belt Brown Canvas Shoes










G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

American Eagle Orange Eagle T-Shirt: When I saw this eagle t-shirt in the clearance I felt like I hit the jackpot! It cost less than $7 and it's such a nice t-shirt. I generally don't like t-shirts with big logos but this logo blends well in the orange color and actually adds to the style of the t-shirt. So I tried it on and realized t... More at American Eagle Orange Eagle T-Shirt!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!

White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: I have been wearing crew neck t-shirts all my life and one day I learned about the existence of v-neck t-shirts. In fact that's when I learned of the different styles of t-shirts. So one day I was browsing Banana Republic's site and found a deal on long sleeve v-neck t-shirts: buy 3 get 25% off. So ... More at White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

H&M Brown Cotton Belt: This brown cotton belt came to my rescue as I needed a brownish colored casual belt. I immediately liked it for its simple design and thickness. When I put it on the buckle secured the belt tightly so one end wouldn't slide out like some of casual belts would. It is a brown belt with a white line ru... More at H&M Brown Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment