Orange Graphic Tee Brown Cotton Belt Light Blue Jeans Brown Sneakers









G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

American Eagle Orange Eagle T-Shirt: When I saw this eagle t-shirt in the clearance I felt like I hit the jackpot! It cost less than $7 and it's such a nice t-shirt. I generally don't like t-shirts with big logos but this logo blends well in the orange color and actually adds to the style of the t-shirt. So I tried it on and realized t... More at American Eagle Orange Eagle T-Shirt!

White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: I have been wearing crew neck t-shirts all my life and one day I learned about the existence of v-neck t-shirts. In fact that's when I learned of the different styles of t-shirts. So one day I was browsing Banana Republic's site and found a deal on long sleeve v-neck t-shirts: buy 3 get 25% off. So ... More at White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

H&M Brown Cotton Belt: This brown cotton belt came to my rescue as I needed a brownish colored casual belt. I immediately liked it for its simple design and thickness. When I put it on the buckle secured the belt tightly so one end wouldn't slide out like some of casual belts would. It is a brown belt with a white line ru... More at H&M Brown Cotton Belt!

Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers: This pair of brown sneakers by Polo Ralph Lauren is the latest addition to my shoe racks, and for good reasons. Officially called Polo Ralph Lauren Giles sneakers they are casual and stylish and comfortable to wear. After I tried them on I immediately decided to get them. The price isn't impressivel... More at Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment