Abercrombie & Fitch Black Checkered Shirt: When I took a look at my wardrobe, I noticed that the majority of my shirts are monochromatic. Some of which have design patterns limited to the front area. It would be nice to wear something else once in a while, something with a different style that combines both the color and the pattern and appl... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Black Checkered Shirt!
Diesel White Leather Slip On Sneakers: When I saw this pair of white leather slip on sneakers I was impressed by its slip on style because it makes wearing SO EASY! I tried the shoes on and they were so comfortable! So I got them. This pair of men's white leather slip on shoes have a few gray stripes and patches. You can wear these white... More at Diesel White Leather Slip On Sneakers!
Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!

2 comments:
Very good webpage, keep me through looking it, I am truly serious to find out much more about it.
Thanks! I am constantly adding new clothes items and outfits. I am also renovating the UI so it'll look more intuitive and helpful!
Post a Comment