G By Guess

G By Guess is one of my favorite brands. Their men's clothes are stylish to say the least. Plus they have great deals all the time. Be sure to sign up for their PULSE program to get the latest sales and discounts!

Here are some items of G By Guess for your perusal:

gray t-shirt
G By Guess Gray Slit Neck Graphic Tee
This gray slit neck graphic tee seemed a little beyond my sense of style because of the slit neck opening. As you can see from the photo this t-shirt's neck is different than a regular V-neck t-shirt. I tried it on just for kicks and it actually looked quite nice! So I got it. This men's graphic tee...
ocean blue shirt
G By Guess Ocean Blue Button Down Aviator Shirt
These so called "aviator shirts" from G by GUESS have a very special design: the subtle yet stylish tonal pattern all over the shirt. These long sleeve shirts share decent resemblance to my other military shirts but they still look very different. I tried on the ocean blue one and the medium fit gre...
silver pendant
G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant
I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by...
gray t-shirt
G By Guess Dark Grey Graphic Tee
I liked this grey graphic tee the first time I saw it at a G By Guess store! This men's gray graphic tee has "I MISS THAT VINTAGE SOUND" printed on the front in a graphical pattern. This grey graphic tee goes well with almost anything! One great outfit is this T-shirt, a pair of black shorts, a blac...
white hoodie
G By Guess White Bodega Hoodie
Along with other jackets I found this particular white hoodie in the fashion racks at a G by Guess store. It looked weird to me because on the front it looks like a regular cotton shirt but it has a zipper and a hood. This piece of clothing can be considered a hybrid between a  jacket and a shirt, w...
silver pendant
Silver Ring Pendant Necklace
Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ...
black shirt
G By Guess Black Button Down Aviator Shirt
These so called "aviator shirts" from G by GUESS have a very special design. I was immediately drawn to them because of it. They share decent resemblance to my other military shirts but they still look very different. The subtle tonal pattern on the shirt is the most SPECIAL feature of it. It makes ...
black jacket
G By Guess Black Parlament Jacket
Now here is a sleek looking piece of clothing. The parlament jacket from G by GUESS is stylish but not flashy. The design's emphasis on a neutral color tone is evident and as such the colors of this jacket are limited to shades of gray. What this jacket has that caught my attention is the unusual be...
silver ring
G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring
Now some of you must be thinking: Why would a man need a ring if it's not for wedding? I used to share the same opinion as you. Wearing a ring is not essential for men's fashion. Some may have their own reasons for wearing one, including me. This cross spinner ring from G by GUESS is my ring of choi...
white vest
G By Guess White Zipper Mock Neck Vest
I never wore a vest before I got this turtleneck vest by G By Guess because it just never occurred to me how good it'd look on me. However later I found out that having a vest or two in your wardrobe adds plenty more options to your fashion choices because you can incorporate it in virtually any out...
white jacket
G By Guess White Perforated Nylon Jacket
This G by GUESS white perforated jacket is a prime example of men's fashion. It is one of those jackets that impress you the first time you see it. It is made of nylon and its perforated design is unique and not too flashy, and it feels good to the touch. Its true white color truly stands out, and I...
black vest
G By Guess Black Superba Vest
Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ...
bronze pendant
G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant
I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ...
gray brown jeans
G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans
I love jeans. They are comfortable, they fit well, and they look good. But I've wondered why the majority of jeans are always centered around blue - all kinds of blues. It's a great color for sure but having a bit of color variety wouldn't hurt. So when I saw this G by GUESS bristol low bootcut jean...
dark blue jeans
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans
Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic...
black shirt
G By Guess Black Short Sleeve Shirt
I found this black short sleeve shirt in the clearance at a G By Guess store and I am glad I did! I didn't have any stylish black short sleeve casual shirt and this one fills the need, especially when summer is around the corner. Moreover the shirt was on sale! So I purchased it. This men's black sh...
gray brown shorts
G By Guess Gray Brown Cargo Shorts
These men's grey cargo shorts I got here from G by GUESS possess both functionality and style. At first I got it because I like its muted slate, or gray brown, color a lot, plus cargo shorts are my preferred style of shorts. Well, it turns out that the color matches easily with most of my shirts, no...
gray sweater
G By Guess Grey Zipper Sweater
Well, this is another piece of fashionable clothes I've acquired that I wanted to share with you. The gray zipper turtleneck sweater jacket from G by GUESS has all the qualities customers tend to seek while shopping for outerwear. It is a turtleneck, a sweater, and a zip up jacket. It is warm and co...

0 comments:

Post a Comment