Blue Polo Dark Blue Jeans Blue Sneakers






Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of blue fashion sneakers at a Nordstrom Rack store I thought they are special! I thought they'd look great with my blue jackets, so I got them. This pair of men's blue sneakers has red lines on the sides of the soles which is smart because blue and red look great together! These... More at Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Abercrombie & Fitch Blue Striped Polo: When I saw this unique blue striped polo by Abercrombie & Fitch I immediately thought of buying it. Not many polos have stripes like this one. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. As summer approaches having multiple polo shirts isn't a bad idea! This men's sky blue polo has thin stripes of red, pink... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Blue Striped Polo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment