G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!
G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans: I love jeans. They are comfortable, they fit well, and they look good. But I've wondered why the majority of jeans are always centered around blue - all kinds of blues. It's a great color for sure but having a bit of color variety wouldn't hurt. So when I saw this G by GUESS bristol low bootcut jean... More at G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans!
Blue Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: I bought this blue long sleeve v-neck T-shirt along with a black and a white such T-shirts on Banana Republic website! This men's blue V-neck T-shirt is plain blue and great to wear alone or as an undershirt! If you want to wear this blue long sleeve T-shirt alone, simply wear a pendant to add some ... More at Blue Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!
H&M Light Blue Graphic Tee: This light blue graphic tee was showcased on a mannequin and I immediately liked it when i saw it. The light blue color is just right and it feels so natural. The graphic on it occupies a big area but the color and design are modest at best, which is my style. Not having many light blue graphic T-sh... More at H&M Light Blue Graphic Tee!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment