A simple and great outfit for the beach!
Merona White Polo Shirt: I needed a white polo shirt so I got one at Target! This is a men's plain white polo shirt. White is such a versatile color that you don't need fancy imaginations to match it well with your outfit. This white polo is great with a brown leather belt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of gray shoe... More at Merona White Polo Shirt!
H&M White Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits! This is a men's plain white short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can treat this w... More at H&M White Button T-Shirt!
Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!
Merona Blue Floral Swim Trunks: Right before I took the trip to Monterey on the Memorial long weekend I asked myself whether I had a pair of swim trunks. The answer was no. So I unhurriedly drove to a local Target store and picked up the blue floral swim trunks by Merona. I like the color of the swim shorts because it goes very we... More at Merona Blue Floral Swim Trunks!
Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet: I had several black bracelets but didn't have any silver ones, so when I came across this sterling silver link chain charm bracelet I bought it right away! I am sure it looks great with many outfits. This is a men's silver link chain bracelet. Nothing less and nothing more. They come in slightly dif... More at Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment