Blue T-Shirt Gray Cotton Belt White Casual Pants Blue Sandals








A wonderful outfit for an excursion out to the beach! The white pants provides extra warmth when it's windy!

Anchor Blue Blue Short Sleeve T-Shirt: This blue short sleeve t-shirt here from Anchor Blue reminds me of summer, ocean, beach, surfing... stuff that brightens your day so to speak. When I first tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror, I somehow felt slightly more energetic about my new appearance. Colors such as this is a big dri... More at Anchor Blue Blue Short Sleeve T-Shirt!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet: I had several black bracelets but didn't have any silver ones, so when I came across this sterling silver link chain charm bracelet I bought it right away! I am sure it looks great with many outfits. This is a men's silver link chain bracelet. Nothing less and nothing more. They come in slightly dif... More at Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet!

Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment