Merona White Polo Shirt: I needed a white polo shirt so I got one at Target! This is a men's plain white polo shirt. White is such a versatile color that you don't need fancy imaginations to match it well with your outfit. This white polo is great with a brown leather belt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of gray shoe... More at Merona White Polo Shirt!
Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!
Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!
Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!
Black Link Bracelet: I saw this black link bracelet at a store and thought it'd make a great accessory, so I got it! This is a men's black link bracelet. Every two rectangular links sandwich two small beads, all connected with two stretchable wires. There's not much rule in making this black bracelet match with your out... More at Black Link Bracelet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment